The Silk Satin in Bloom Bridal Gown, Made to Order
Selkie White Glove Service
Gowns are pre steamed and carefully packed with our branded garment bag and pink velveteen & gold logo hanger. Please note that your gown may take up to two weeks to ship.
The Silk Satin Bloom Gown is made to order. Please allow four months for production. Read our policy here.
Float away in this incredible show stopper, featuring a giant ruffled leg slit with layers of voluminous skirt, special shoulder ruffles at sleeve and underwire cups. This has a full train and button bustle to shorten the back of the dress. Bustling creates a vintage effect! Available in Ivory or Blush, Silk Satin Organza.
*Please note, we do not offer custom tailoring
Fit Notes: Base on your body measurements to buy. For this particular style, it is important to buy based on your waist and across bust.
-This dress is based on your waist and bust size, the hips are circular and therefor are not needed for choosing your size.
- The sleeve straps and cuffs are elastic.
- The train is very long and bustles up in the back using elastic loops and silk covered buttons. You can design the bustle shape by using whichever loops you choose to button.
- The Silk has a slight sheen
- If you are under 5'8, prepare to hem the skirt
- If you are over 5'8 this will float just above the feet
- This dress closes with a centre back invisible zipper
For more specifics, please text our help line.
100% Silk Satin Organza
Care: Gently hand wash cold, lay flat to dry or dry clean.
Model wears an XS & XXL
Designed and fit in LA, Made in partnership with our reputable and expert production team in Jianying, China. Our products are made with the utmost in quality by some of the best craftsman in the industry. Learn more about our team and see our facilities!