The Baby Soft Duchess Tournure
The drama of a train and the convenience of removing it—that’s why we love the tournure skirt. This luxury skirt topper fastens easily at your waist, turning any dress into an extravagant gown: a floor-sweeping, open-front skirt, covered in ruffles, gives way to a lengthy train. This is perfect for layering—style it over a Selkie dress for an instant transformation.
- Organdy open-front skirt with bustle and train
- Maxi length
- Elastic waistband
- Pleated ruffle detail along front slit and bottom hem
- Bustles up in the back using elastic loops and fabric covered buttons
- Gold clip closure
To ensure the best fit, measure your high waist before ordering and steam for optimal beauty.
Josey is 5’8” and wearing a size XS in Selkie. Her measurements are 33” bust, 24” waist, 35” hip. For more specifics, please text our help line.
Fabric: 100% Organdy (25% Silk, 75% Cotton)
Care: Dry Clean Only
Designed and fit in LA, Made in partnership with our reputable and expert production team in Jianying, China.
Our products are made with the utmost in quality by some of the best craftsman in the industry. Learn more about our team and see our facilities!
How to pick your size
We have a new upper size chart starting for Spring 2022! Base on your body measurements to buy. If you are a returning customer and wear a 1X or higher, you will now be one size smaller.
While you're thinking about sizing, check out the weird history and see why all size charts are different.
Need some more help? Text us for urgent responses! (213) 376-3522
SHIPPING METHODS & COST
Domestic and International shipping is FREE over $350*, otherwise it is $20*. Excluding Selkie White Glove Service styles.
Selkie Handling Service flat rate of $25. Bridal gowns are carefully packed with our branded garment bag and pink velveteen & gold logo hanger. Please note that your gown may take up to two weeks to ship.
Please note: Due to COVID-19, it may take a little longer than usual to receive your order. All ready to ship items normally ship within 1-3 business days, but could take up to 7 business days with current delays, your package will be shipped via DHL, though we sometimes ship USPS or UPS depending on the location of the inventory.
*Order must be over $350 after giftcards, discounts, etc in order for free shipping to apply.
* If you purchase an order for more than one item it is possible you will be charged a $40 shipping fee if the order is shipping from multiple locations. If this happens please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and we will issue a refund for the $20 overage. If your order contains a pre-order item being shipped separately from the rest of your order, please note the shipping fee is correct and will not be refunded.
International orders typically arrive between 7 to 10 working days.
Non-US residents: Please note that your order ships from China or the US and may be subject to additional customs fees upon delivery. While we try our very best to keep international shipping costs low, your country’s import fees are out of our control. All applicable customs and import duties and fees, taxes and any other charges and fees are the responsibility of the customer. Thank you for your understanding.
CANADA AND US TERRITORIES
In order to help customers save on taxes/duties and high shipping fees if your order is being shipped to Canada or a US territory please allow up to 2 weeks for order processing as your order may be sent to our LA warehouse from China then shipped directly to you. You will be emailed tracking as soon as your order is headed to you.
Selkie is now utilizing Purple Dot to offer customers a seamless pre-order shopping solution. Purple Dot is a waitlisting platform that allows you to place your pre order, make changes, and be kept informed until your new Selkie is ready to be sent to you!
Why does Selkie offer pre-orders?
We do not produce mass bulk and because of this we offer pre-orders. We cut very small runs of inventory and pre sell many of our best sellers to ensure that each garment is going to someone that loves it.
Why should I place a pre-order?
By placing a pre order you are securing your item in advance, some items may only be offered via pre-order and will not be stocked on the site again later. If you love an item it’s best to secure it on pre-order! Customers who purchase on pre-order are also now guaranteed their order will ship prior to the item(s) being released on Selkie, this means you’ll be among the very first to receive a new style!
How does it work?
Simply place your order utilizing the pre-order feature and we will do the rest! Purple Dot will keep you informed about your order, and should you need to make changes to your order you’ll be able to log in and make edits such as changes to your shipping address, or cancelling your order.
What information is needed when making a pre-order purchase?
You will need to provide your email, shipping address and card details. All communications will be sent to your email address, including details of how to cancel and any updates to your pre-order. Please note you will be charged immediately upon placing your order.
What are my payment options with Purple Dot, is it safe?
Purple Dot accepts all major card networks - Visa, MasterCard and American Express. Afterpay is not available for pre-order purchases. Payment information is processed securely by Stripe. No card details are transferred to or held by Selkie or Purple Dot. All transactions take place via connections secured with the latest industry-standard security protocols.
How can I cancel or make changes to my order?
You can edit your shipping address or cancel your pre order free of charge at any time before your item is ready to ship, by going to your-store-URL/pages/manage-pre-orders If you cancel your purchase you will receive an email confirming the cancellation and refund, funds should be returned to the original payment method within 3-5 business days.
I purchased an in stock item in addition to my pre-order, when will my in stock item ship?
If your order has in-stock and pre-ordered items, we will ship your in stock item(s) right away and ship your pre-order item(s) when available. Kindly note you will see an additional shipping fee calculated at checkout if your order contains pre-order and ready to ship item(s).
When will my item ship?
Each pre-order item has an estimated shipping time frame listed on the product page. All pre orders should ship within 2 weeks of the posted date. Though we expect each pre-order to arrive on time (or possibly even early), if there is ever a delay due to unforeseen circumstances and your order will not arrive within the posted time frame we will reach out immediately to make you aware of any changes.
Will I be able to make a return?
If you are unhappy with your order when it arrives, you will have 15 days from receiving your item to file a return online.
*Please note our pre-order policy has changed, orders placed prior to September 28th, 2023 are subject to the original policy.
TRACK YOUR SHIPMENT
You can track your order with the tracking information provided in your shipment notification email.
LOST OR STOLEN PACKAGES
We offer Route Package Protection with every order, which covers items/packages that are lost, stolen or damaged in transit. For orders under $100, the fee is $1.55. For orders over $100, the fee is 2.8% of your cart total. Route Package Protection is automatically added to your order, but you can remove it before placing your order if desired (Please note: If you choose to remove Route Package Protection, you accept that Selkie is not liable for items that are lost, stolen or damaged in transit). If you place an order with Route Package Protection and your item(s)/package(s) are lost, stolen or damaged in transit, please click here to file a claim. If you have any questions or need further assistance, please email email@example.com.
Read our FAQs here.
If you don't love your Selkie, you may apply for a return or exchange as long as the item purchased was not final sale and you file your return online within 15 days of receiving your delivery. Items may only be exchanged once; if your exchange arrives and you are still unhappy with it, you may return it for a refund or credit within 15 days of arrival. You will have an additional 15 days to get your item in the mail once you have filed your return online. Shipping costs for your return will be deducted from your refund or credit.
Holiday Returns: For orders placed 11/24 - 12/31 you will have 30 days to file for your return online after delivery, final sale items are still excluded from returns.
- Please note: we do not accept returns for items used for events, photoshoots, or posted wearing on social media. Items must be unworn with all tags intact to be accepted.
- If your return arrives in less than the original condition we reserve the right to refuse the return and you will be responsible for return shipping to have the item sent back to you, or you may be charged a dry cleaning fee.
- All sale items over 25% off are non-refundable and are not eligible for exchange. Surprise Bags, mystery bags, and sample sale purchases are non-refundable and are not eligible for exchange. Items marked ‘final sale’ are indeed, final, and cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Shipping and handling charges, insurance protection, gift wrap fees, and taxes paid (e.g. customs, VAT) are not refundable.
Start a Return:
- Visit our Return Center to file your return.
- You’ll need the email address associated with your purchase, or order number and shipping zip code. Next, you’ll receive step-by-step instructions and a shipping label, also sent to your email (Shipping costs for your return will be deducted from your refund).
- We recommend obtaining a receipt from USPS when dropping off your return so that you can verify that your item was dropped off and sent back, hold on to this until your return has arrived and been processed.
- Visit our Return Center to file your return.
- You’ll need the email address associated with your purchase, or order number and shipping zip code. Next, you’ll receive step-by-step instructions and a return address sent to your email. You will be responsible for procuring your own return label, we recommend choosing a carrier that provides tracking and insurance.
- Be sure to include your order number and name as a reference inside your return package.
- Your refund will be issued as soon as your return has arrived and been processed, you will receive an email confirmation once we have processed your return. If you’d like to exchange your item, please send it back as a return and place a new order.
As of 11/17/2022 We have extended the return window from 7 days to 15. Orders placed prior to 11/17 are subject to the original return timeline of 7 days but please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like an extension to 15 days.